ZENworks Configuration Management
- zac reg returns error
- Successfully registered with zone "[could not determine]" at URL "https:\\myserver.domain.com".
- The device does partially register (can be seen in ZCC) however
- Agent's ZENworks Server Properties shows Unavailable
- Agent's Closest Servers For Roles List shows Closest servers not available
- zmd-messages.log shows error
- [DEBUG] [mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss.nnn] [xxxx] [ZenworksWindowsService] [yy]  [ConnectMan]  [Failed to create source location for https:\\myserver.domain.com\zenworks-location/: System.UriForm
Use forward slashes in the URL, not backslashes. e.g.
zac reg https:\\myserver.domain.com
zac reg https://myserver.domain.com
StatusReported to Engineering
A request has been passed to Engineering.
- A more informative error message should be returned by zac
- The device should not be allowed to partially register; it should be completely rejected