Copying the Reload Configuration from One Reload Server To Another
The Reload server has three different type of configuration files:
1. Reload System Configuration. Here are some details about Reload System Configuration:
- All settings made under the System menu in Reload Administration are the Reload System Configuration.
- All System Configuration settings are kept in an text file /opt/beginfinite/reload/gwavareload.conf
2. Reload Profile Configuration. Here are some details about Reload Profile Configuration:
- All Reload profile configuration files and information is kept in text files in the directory:
- Every profile has it's own <profile name>.conf file
3. The Reload scheduling system uses *.conf files contained in the directory:
In order to copy over the entire Reload configuration from one Reload server to another, you need to copy over all three different configuration files and directory contents as explained earlier to the appropriate directories on the new Reload server. Then you must test each of the profiles.
NOTE: Reload makes a backup of all of the three different configuration files each night at midnight. All the files are contained in a file called reload_system_backup.zip. This file is re-created every night, and the file is located in the path:
The zip file contents are only made once a day at midnight, so they will not reflect changes made since midnight on the Reload server.