GWAVA 6, build 22 +
How can end users add email addresses to the whitelist or blacklist?
Users can now add email addresses to their own whitelist or blacklist. This whitelist only affects the user that created it. For example, User A's whitelist will not affect User B. To enable this and add addresses to the whitelist do the following:
1) Log in to the QMS as admin.
2) Go to Users | User Rights and highlight the user you would like to be able to create their own whitelist and/or blacklist.
3) Select the Whitelist Addresses and/or Blacklist Addresses, depending on what you would like this user to have rights to.
4) Click on Save Changes at the top right.
6) There are two ways to add an address to the Whitelist or Blacklist:
This article was originally published in the GWAVA knowledgebase as article ID 2072.