GWAVA 4 / 5 / 6 (all versions)
All supported OS
GroupWise 2014 / 2012 / 8
The installation of a GWAVA POA interface requires a Trusted Application Key. How do I manually create a Trusted Application Key?
GroupWise 2012 and 2014 require that the Trusted Application Key is created manually. Have a look at following steps to manually create a Trusted App Key.
1) Open the GroupWise 2014 Administration Console in the web browser.
2) Go to 'System - Trusted Applications'.
5) You can either copy the key and paste it in the required field for the POA interface installation or 'Export' it as a TXT file to make sure you do not lose the key.
1) Open ConsoleOne and connect to your GroupWise domain.
2) Go to 'Tools - GroupWise System Operations - Trusted Applications'.
5) Go to the location of the key file and open it with an editor.
For GroupWise 8 the Trusted Application Key could be created with the TRUSTKEY generator, which is explained in following article:
This article was originally published in the GWAVA knowledgebase as article ID 2309.