GWAVA (Version 6 )
- Open Gwava admin console.
- Expand system management.
- Expand System tools.
- Expand Diagnostics &repair.
- click on version stamp repair.
- Click on reset updates (you can choose just this server or all servers on your system)
- Next go to system management and submit update request.
- Now after gwava updates open a putty session (Linux) to server and stop gwava rcgwavaman stop (make sure all processes are missing, you may need to stop gwava 2 times)
- Now start gwavaman. (rcgwavaman start)
By reverting the version stamps and reinstalling updates you force the server to download all the necessary files and directories needed to run properly.