GWCheck on the Reload server did not match the GroupWise database version.
Check the database version:
1. Open an SSH session to the Reload server.
2. Change to the <profile directory>/backups/weeknow/<any backup directory>/.
3. Type: "less gwpo.dc". The database version is shown at the top of the file. Quit out of the less command.
Check the gwcheck version on the Reload server by typing: "rpm -qa | grep groupwise".
If the two do not match:
1. Ensure that Reload is set to use the correct GroupWise version.
a. Launch the Reload administration console.2. Wait a few minutes as Reload installs the GroupWise programs for the version you selected.
b. Go to: SYSTEM > GROUPWISE. If the version doesn't match your database version, select the correct version.
3. Check the Groupwise gwcheck version installed by typing: "rpm -qa | grep groupwise". If it doesn't match the database version, continue on; otherwise, launch a new Blueprint report job through the web interface.
4. Remove gwcheck by typing: "rpm -e novell-groupwise-gwcheck"
5. Uninstall Blueprint by typing: "rpm -e beginfinite-blueprint"
6. Re-install Blueprint.
a. Change to /opt/beginfinite/reload/setup7. Launch a Blueprint report job.
b. Type "rpm -ivh beginfinite-blueprint"
By re-installing Blueprint, it will install the gwcheck version it needs in order to run successfully.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, contact GWAVA technical support for further investigation.