Linux and NetWare GWAVA4 (all builds)
How do I restore GWAVA4 from a backup? Resolution: GWAVA 4 already has some backup mechanisms in place. Each critical piece of GWAVA has a backup directory. The key paths to look at (NetWare or Linux) are:
- â¦\config\backup (Configuration DB backups)
- â¦\services\qms\backup (QMS DB backups)
- â¦\services\asengine\configs\<config_id>\backup (Spam Dictionary backups)
- â¦\services\qms\data\storage\ (your Quarantined messages are here)
- Shut down GWAVA (gwavadn or rcgwavaman stop)
- Find your backups and restore them to the GWAVA 4 directory structure.
- Reconnect your interfaces (GWIA, MTA, POA).
- Bring your GroupWise components back online.
- Start GWAVA 4 (gwavaup or rcgwavaman start). You should be back to the
- same configuration as before.
Powered by KBPublisher (Knowledge base software)
This article was originally published in the GWAVA knowledgebase as article ID 1252.