Changing the name of a server.
If you would like to change the name of an existing server within the GWAVA4 network or if you have moved the GWAVA server and the old name still appears.
- Go to your GWAVA4 Management console on the web (ip_address:49282)
- Go to System Management>Advanced>System tools>Server maintenance
- In that configuration page click on "Rename a server in this GWAVA network"
- Enter the new name of the server and click continue
- If you want to confirm and take this action click on the "rename server" button
This article was originally published in the GWAVA knowledgebase as article ID 914.