1) With LDAP configured, the next step would be Providing LDAP Authentication for Groupwise Users
2) Configuring LDAP for Groupwise by Enabling LDAP Authentication
3) The LDAP server needs to be specified and enabled with Providing Primary LDAP Server Information.
4) With the LDAP server configured in GroupWise, SSL also needs to be enabled in Groupwise with Enhancing POA Security with SSL
5) Once a backup is preformed in Reload of the Post Office configured for LDAP and SSL, then LDAP Authentication will be used when connecting to the Reload Post Office.
*from the POA startup file on the reload server:
"If using LDAP Authentication with SSL Place the *.der file in /opt/novell/groupwise/agents/bin"
*Also check this Novell TID How to enable LDAP authentication using SSL with Groupwise