Retain (all versions)
- Backup Time: Tuesday, 28 May 2013 8:30pm
- Restore Time: unknown
- Digest Retention Time: Sunday, 25 May 2013 3:55pm
- Modified Retention Time: unknown
Retain customers do not need to run the gwtmpstmp utility if it
involves just a handful of users because Retain comes with that
functionality built into it.
To use it, open the RetainServer web UI:
1. Click on the Retain "bug" logo at the top left corner of the page.
2. At the bottom of the page, click on "Retention Date Utility"
3. Type in the mailbox ID.
4. Set the email system - it defaults to GroupWise but the drop-down menu provides "Exchange" as well.
5. Click "Get current values"
Ran gwcheck (analyze/fix) on the user and that cleared the issue. The messages could be purged after that.