Novell GroupWise 2014 R2 Support Pack 1
Novell GroupWise 2014 R2 Support Pack 1 Hot Patch 1
Novell GroupWise 2014 R2 Support Pack 1 Hot Patch 2
If two different calendar publisher hosts are installed and configured with different Calendar Publisher links, they show calendars that are not intended to be displayed on all Calpub Hosts.
1) Install CalPub on Server one with a link called Internal.
2) In the admin utility create a Calendar Publisher link called Internal and configure with the first server's information.
3) On PO1 go into the client options setup and choose to create Web Calendars on the Internal Calendar Publisher host.
4) On a second server install CalPub and configure with a link called External
5) In the admin utility create a second Publisher link called External and configure with the second server's information.
6) In PO2 go into the client options setup and choose to create Web Calendars on the External Calendar Publishing host.
As a user on PO1 and a second user on PO2 choose to publish calendars.
The calendars after published will show on both Calendar publishing hosts.
We would expect to see only the calendar listed for the particular host.
This is currently working as designed. If engineering needs to reconsider it, please go to our Ideas portal and submit it as an enhancement request