Novell GroupWise 2014 R2
Novell GroupWise 2014 R2 Support Pack 1
Novell GroupWise 2014 R2 Support Pack 1 Hot Patch 1
1. Have 3 users with different photo / pictures associated with.
2. User1 creates an appointment with user2 included. In Send Options tab -> Status Tracking he specifies to send a notification mail when appointment is accepted and also when declined.
3. User2 opens the appointment -> goes int Invite and chooses Delegate & Delete option and delegates user3.
4. User3 accepts the appointment.
5. In user1 mailbox there is now a notification mail from users about declining appointment with a correct photo.
Other notification mail is sent from user3 about accepting it -> that mail has correct sender "user3" but photo is incorrect, it is one of "user2".
We use a picture of a user who delegated the appointment.
This has been fixed in a GroupWise 2014 R2 SP2 FTF build 125649 or newer.