Internet Explorer 11
"Locale" screen (list of flags/languages) is shown if user hits enter in People Search when using Internet Explorer. This does not happen with SSPR 22.214.171.124. It also doesn't happen with other browsers either (Edge, Firefox, Chrome).
SSPR Engineering has been notified and is working on a resolution.
The suggested workarounds are:
- Don't hit Enter. The search bar does have an "active" feature, where it will do the search as you type, and therefore doesn't require you to hit Enter.
- Use a different browser for the time being.
- Close the locale prompt. Just remember that hitting "Enter" again will make it reappear.
Steps to duplicate:
- Launch IE 11.
- Open People search module in SSPR 126.96.36.199.
- Type something in the search box.
- Hit "enter."