NetIQ Advanced Authentication Framework 5.4
NetIQ Access Manager 4.3
NetIQ Access Manager 4.2
NetIQ Access Manager 4.1
- AAF server version 5.4 has been placed behind a NAM Access Gateway with a domain based proxy service configured with SSL
- AAF DNS hostname is the same as the DNS name configured on the NAM proxy service (no rewriting required)
- Smartphone Authentication has been enrolled using direct access to the AAF Server without any problems
- Smartphone Authentication connecting to the NAM proxy service fails with: "405 Method Not Allowed"
The server could not comply with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise incorrect
- The AAF Smartphone method Server URL has been set to: "http://[DNS name]/smartphone"
If SSL has been enabled on the proxy service protecting the AAF server the Scheme has to use https:
The AAF Smartphone method Server URL has been configured with the wrong HTTP scheme (HTTP/HTTPS)