- Document ID:7018054
- Creation Date:15-Sep-2016
- Modified Date:15-Sep-2016
NetIQ PlateSpin Migrate 11.x and above.
discovery fails =Unexpected end of file has occurred. The following elements are not closed: AC:name, AC:processes, AC:processes, AA:oS, AA:Machine, AA:Result. Line 325, position 19
© Micro Focus.
- Perform an offline discovery
- Discover the Mock machine
- Open the ofx browser from following location and select Connect button.
Search for the dummy machine in ofxbowser under following node.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PlateSpin Migrate Server\bin\OfxBrowser.exe
Right click on machine and select Tasks=> Edit Device" Remove
the data starting from <machineWrapper>....till
</machineWrapper>. Make sure device and data tags should be intact
and untouched. Please see screenshot.Select all the content of offline_file.xml and copy into edited device in step 4 after <data> tag. Please see screenshotSave and close the file. Close ofxbrowser.exe Restart iis and platespin services. Reconfigure the job
Feedback service temporarily unavailable. For content questions or problems, please contact Support.