Micro Focus iPrint Appliance 2.0
After migrating from the 1.1 version of the iPrint Appliance to the 2.0 version of the Appliance, the administrator sees RPC or 500 errors opening the Management Console. The Printer List is empty as well.
- Download: ftp.novell.com/outgoing/novell-iprint-mobile-2.0.0_FTF_985902-26.1.x86_64.rpm and ftp.novell.com/outgoing/fix_driver_store.sh. These files are hidden so you will need to copy and paste the entire URL for each file into your browser.
- Copy the files to the /tmp directory of the iPrint Appliance 2.0
- In a terminal or putty session: Change to the /tmp directory and type: chmod 755 fix_driver_store.sh
- Stop the iPrint Mobile Server: rcnovell-iprint-mobile stop
- Install the RPM: rpm -Uvh novell-iprint-mobile-2.0.0_FTF_985902-26.1.x86_64.rpm
- Run the script by typing: sh fix_driver_store.sh -u admin -p (your password)
- Restart the iPrint Appliance. In the Management Console select Reboot
An issue with certificates during the migration.