NetIQ iManager 2.7.7
How to re-create LDAP objects for a windows server in eDirectory if LDAP objects are deleted
- Login to iManager as Admin.
- Select LDAP | Select Create LDAP Object | Accept the Object Class as LDAP Server from the drop-down list | Enter the Object Name as LDAP Server - Server name | Browse the Context as server context of the server | Select Create | It should be displayed as Completed: Object Creation Operation | Select Back
- Select the Object Class as LDAP Group from the drop-down list | Select the Object Name as LDAP Group - server name | Browse for the Context of the server | Select Next
- Select the Server list as the LDAP server object which created from 2nd step | Select Next | Select the Host Server and then Select the checkbox for LDAP Server object | Select Start | Select the Checkbox of the LDAP Server Object | Select Start | It should be displayed as Completed: Object Creation Operation
- Select LDAP Options | It should display with LDAP Objects.