Novell Open Enterprise Server 11 (OES 11) Support Pack 2
Novell Open Enterprise Server 11 (OES 2015)
iPrint Appliance 1.1
iPrint Appliance 2.0
iPrint Client for windows 6.03
Desktop OS: Windows 8.1 Ent. x64
Web browser: IE11 (11.0.9600.17842)
- Install iPrint Windows Client from https://<iprint_server_IP_or_FQDN>/ipp, restart IE11 if you used it to access the IPP site
- Launch IE11 as administrator (right-click IE icon > Run as administrator)
- Log in to iManager as admin
- Click "iPrint > Manage Driver Store"
- Select a default driver store (driver_store.iPrintAppliance)
- Click Drivers > Add From System or Drivers > Add From File
Error message about iPrint Client not installed appears when trying to upload a printer driver, even though the client is installed.
A future release of the iPrint Client (a version beyond 6.02) will include a fix to this problem.
After re-branding of iPrint client from Novell to Micro Focus, client is now returning Micro Focus as a plug-in name when iManager is expecting the name of Novell.