How to run multiple instances unix scripting driver
After initial installation,
1. Copy the file structure /opt/novell/usdrv to your alternate instance location.
2. Create a new, separate config from /etc/usdrv.conf
3. Modify the new config to specify the alternate path, and specify alternate connection & http ports to avoid conflict with the other instance(s).
4. Create a new separate startup script from /etc/init.d/usdrvd
5. Modify the new startup script to specify the alternate usdrv.conf
Repeat as many times as you need.