NetIQ AppManager Enterprise 8.0.3
NetIQ AppManager Enterprise 8.0.2
NetIQ AppManager Enterprise 8.0.1
To complete this process, please perform the following steps for each server that you wish to change:
1. Delete the FQDN server object from the Operator Console.
2. Run the NetIQ Hourly QDB and NetIQ Daily QDB tasks in SQL.
3. Add the Host Name (a.k.a. NetBIOS name) of the Machine to the Operator Console.
4. Open a remote session with the Agent.
5. Stop both AppManager Agent Services (NetIQ AppManager Client Resource Monitor & NetIQ AppManager Client Communication Manager).
6. Delete or move the AppDetection, SI, and Version.db files located at C:\Program Files (x86)\NetIQ\Common, on the Agent.
7. Delete the FQDN listing for this Agent from the QDB, using the following command:
DELETE from dbo.ComponentCurrentVersion WHERE MachineName = 'FQDN'
You will need to replace FQDN in the above query with the fully qualified domain name of the server.
8. Run the NetIQ Hourly QDB and NetIQ Daily QDB tasks in SQL.
9. Cold start both AppManager Agent Services (NetIQ AppManager Client Resource Monitor & NetIQ AppManager Client Communication Manager) using the âoa startup parameter.