The iCapture feature exists with Windows 7 32 bit with iPrint Client version 5.99, but not with Windows 7 32 bit with iPrint Client version 6.0.
Install the iPrint Client version 5.99 or earlier.
Novell decided to remove iCapture from the 6.0 version of the iPrint Client because:
- There is the potential for software security vulnerabilities to exist in the iCapture code.
- Demand for this ability is low.
- iCapture (the capturing of lpt ports) can't work with 64 bit architecture
- iCapture's most common use case is to support 16 bit apps. 16 bit apps are increasingly rare.
- If iCapture is essential, the iPrint Client version 5.99 can still be installed.