Novell Open Enterprise Server 11.2 (OES 11SP2)
Novell Open Enterprise Server 11.1 (OES 11SP1)
Domain Services for Windows
How to configure Delegation
Application requires Delegation to be configured.
Packet trace show "e-text: NOT_ALLOWED_TO_DELEGATE"
Here are the steps to configure delegation:
1. Open Active Directory Users and Computers and find the Server/Computer in the Computers container
2. Locate the machine running the application or service that needs to allow delegation > Right-Click > Properties
3. Select the Delegation tab
4. Select Either "Trust this computer for delegation to any service" or if only a specific service is to be delegated select "Trust this computer for delegation to specified services only". Generally you with this section option select the "Use Kerberos only" underneath. The application's documentation should list what services and other options are required for delegation.
5. If "Trust this computer for delegation to specified services only" is selected
a. Click Add
b. Click Users or Computers
c. Type in the name of the computer housing the Application or Service > click Check Names > Click OK
d. Within the Available Services window, select the service > click OK
e. Click OK
6. Reboot the Server/Workstation.