NetIQ Directory and Resource Administrator 9.0.x
NetIQ Directory and Resource Administrator 9.1.x
NetIQ Aegis 3.2
NetIQ Directory and Resource Administrator 9.1.x Workflow Automation 3.3
How to register DRA and Aegis interoperability DLLs.
How to configure the Aegis Business service connection for DRA.
- Launch an Administrator 32 bit CMD Prompt (Located in C:\Windows\syswow64\cmd.exe)
- Using 32bit version of cscript.exe (Located in C:\Windows\syswow64) run the following CMD
- cscript.exe <Path to the DRA Program Files location (Default: C:\Program Files (X86)\Netiq\DRA)> ConfigureAegisSettings.vbs
- Fill in the required information via the prompts
- Hitting enter at a prompt will leave the previous values in place
- The values configured by the script are stored under
Software\OnePoint\Administration\Data\Modules\AegisIntegration ; and are encrypted.
- Launch an Administrator 32bit CMD Prompt (Located in c:\Windows\syswow64\cmd.exe)
- Register the Aegis Operations Library and Legacy Web Console Library Files
- Launch a Windows Administrator CMD prompt to the DRA Application Path (Default C:\Program Files (X86)\Netiq\DRA
- regsvr32 NqAegisOperations.dll
- Note: This applies to DRA 8.7.x thru DRA 9.1.x
- regsvr32 DraWcAegisUtility.dll
- Note: This file applies only to the legacy ASP Web Console. This file must be registered on the OS hosting the IIS site for the legacy web console (Default URL http://<IISServer/DRA)
- Register the Aegis operations library with the Windows DOT Net Subsystem
- Launch a Windows Administrator CMD Prompt to the Microsoft DOT Net Framework Path (Default c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\) and rnn
- RegAsm.exe NetIQ.DRA.Interop.Aegis.dll
Import the Aegis Workflow Registry settings into the Windows Registry
- Use the 32 Windows Registry Editor, located within the c:\Windows\SysWOW64\Regedit.exe path
- For DRA 8.7 and DRA 9.0 import the following Registry Files:
- <Path to DRA Program Files (Default C:\Program Files (X86)\Netiq\DRA)>\NqAegisOperations.reg
- <Path to DRA Program Files (Default C:\Program Files (X86)\Netiq\DRA)>\NqAegisOperationsPowerTemplate.reg
- For DRA 9.1 import the following Registry Files:
- <Path to DRA Program Files (Default C:\Program Files (X86)\Netiq\DRA)>\NqRequestOperations.reg
- <Path to DRA Program Files (Default C:\Program Files (X86)\Netiq\DRA)>\NqRequestOperationsPowerTemplate.reg
After all of the above steps are completed, restart the NetIQ Administration Service
These steps must be performed on EVERY DRA Server, as the configuration data modified does not replicate globally to all DRA servers.
The values entered using the ConfigureAegisSettings.VBS script should be the exact same for every DRA Server as well.
This KB does NOT apply to versions of DRA from version 9.2 , and newer.
For details on the DRA 9.2 DRA Server to Workflow Server configuration, including post upgrade steps; please see: www.netiq.com/documentation