2. User's who need to use this feature must be on a GroupWise Post Office that is physically located on a Windows 2008 or 2012 server that is "Joined" to the Active Directory Domain controller in question. 3. User's who need to use this feature must be on a Windows 7 or Windows 8.x workstation that is "Joined" to the Active Directory Domain controller in question and logged in as their Active Directory user account.
4. Users Do NOT need Novell client32 or Novell Secure Login client.
5. These Active Directory users should be associated with Active Directory as defined in the GroupWise Admin Web console (port 9710), System | LDAP Servers. But this normally occurs by default when you IMPORT Active Directory users with this admin console.
6. If you can meet these requirements then you can then Login to The GroupWise 2014 Windows client and not have to supply any password and get straight in.
7. If you cannot meet these requirements, in the mean time, until you can meet these requirements, then you may have to consider using our Novell Client 32 and use the Post Office Security option of "Enable Single Sign-On" or the GW User level Security option for Password of "Use eDirectory Authentication instead of password". In this case you would have to have GW2014 SP1 or later , build 117118 or later.