Novell ZENworks Configuration Management 11.2
- The IP address or DNS name of a ZENworks agent device is changed
- The ZENworks agent on the device is refreshed
- The agent properties page on the workstation still shows the old IP address and DNS name of the device
- ZENworks Control Center (ZCC) still shows the old IP address and DNS name of the device
- One of the Primary servers shows 11.2.0 as the agent version even though it has been updated past that version properly
- The version.txt file is missing from one of the Primary servers
[RegistrationManager]  [ZenException during RegisterDevice after IP address change. Unexpected server result. Server code: -37. Server message Newer agent version than server version: agentVersion: 188.8.131.52001 Monthly Update 1 serverVersion: 0 DeviceGUID: bd864b8009d52e4baa8abb264f338ba6]
- Verify that the last ZENworks System Update finished successfully on the server:
- Check the end of the system-update.log of the last system
update. Make sure there are no errors:
- Check the end of the system-update.log of the last system update. Make sure there are no errors:
- Reinstall the novell-zenworks-version package on the problem Primary server:
- Windows: msiexec -i "%ZENWORKS_HOME%\install\downloads\msi\novell-zenworks-version-<current-version>.msi"
- Linux: rpm -Uvh /opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/novell-zenworks-version-<current-version>.noarch.rpm
The version.txt file was missing from one of the Primary servers. The agents failed to register because the agent version was higher than the server version.