After the DRA 8.7 upgrade to SP2 if Aegis is integrated with DRA, Aegis will need to be reconfigured by following the steps set forth below.
These steps are required if you want to launch an Aegis workflow from inside a DRA trigger or web page. Aegis connecting with the DRA (adapter) should not be impacted with the SP2 upgrade.
Steps 1 thru 4 are performed on each DRA server and step 5 is only done on the Primary DRA server and will replicate to all Secondary DRA servers.
*-Register the Aegis operation:
1. Register the .reg files. This has to be done on the primary and replicate over to the secondaries.
*-Browse to the DRA directory on the primary
Open 32bit version of regedit and import the 2 registry files:
*-Stop the NetIQ Administration Service.
2. Run 32 bit cmd shell typically located atC:\Windows\SysWOW64 and change directory to where DRA is installed (c:\program file (x86)\netiq\dra).
*-Run the command
3. Run the command below in the 32 bit shell to register with .net 4
C:\Program Files (x86)\NetIQ\DRA>c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\RegAsm.exe NetIQ.DRA.Interop.Aegis.dll
4. Start the NetIQ administration service.
5. Run the command in 32 shell on the Primary only
And fill in the data
1. Name or IPaddress of Aegis server:
2. Port: default is 8092
3. Address to use: http or https
4. Account to use to talk to aegis in the format domain\userid:
5. Password of account