Novell Vibe OnPrem
How to reconfigure the Java Heap size on a Novell Vibe server
Follow the steps below to reconfigure the Java Heap Size using the Novell Vibe Installation Program (Reconfigure settings):
- Stop the Vibe server: /etc/init.d/teaming stop
- From the Vibe Install directory, launch installer-teaming.linux
- Accept the license agreement and click Next, select Reconfigure settings and click Next, select Basic and click Next.
- Keep clicking Next until you arrive to the Java JDK Location page to reconfigure the JVM heap size.
- Adjust the JVM heap size to somewhere around 1/2 to 3/4 your server's total memory. (ie 2g)
- Finish the installer.
- Start the Vibe server: /etc/init.d/teaming start