Create the C:\Windows\Boot\EFI folder, then create a Directory Junction under C:\Windows for C:\Windows\System32.
Below steps describe needs to followed on the source workload (32 bit OS) for Capture Image action.
1. Create Folder EFI under C:\Windows\Boot
2. Create Directory Junction named sysnative under C:\Windows for Target
Create Folder EFI under C:\Windows\Boot:
- Taking OwnerShip of Folder:
1. Locate C:\Windows\Boot to Take Ownership in windows explorer.
2. Right click on folder and select âPropertiesâ from Context Menu.
3. Click on Security tab.
4. Click on âAdvanceâ.
5. Now click on Owner tab in Advance Security Settings for User windows.
6. Click on Edit Button and select user from given Change Owner to list if user or group is not in given list then click on other users or groups. Enter name of user/group and click OK.
7. Now select User/group and click apply and ok. (Check âReplace owner on subcontainers and objectsâ if the files and folder within selected folder is present)
8. Click ok when Windows Security Prompt is displayed.
9. Owner name must have changed.
10.Click Ok to exit from Properties windows.
-Granting Permissions to that folder:
1. Right click on file or folder and select âPropertiesâ from Context Menu
2. Click on Edit button in Properties windows Click ok to confirm UAC elevation request.
3. Select user/group from permission windows or click add to add other user or group.
4. Under Permission section check the rights to grant permission i.e., check âFull Controlâ under the âAllowâ column to assign full access rights control permissions to Administrators group.
5. Click OK for changes to take effect when exit the Properties window.
6. Navigate to C:\Windows\Boot folder and create New folder named "EFI"
-Create Directory Junction under C:\Windows for C:\Windows\System32:
1. Open Command Processor with administrator privileges.
2. Run the following command.
MKLINK /J C:\Windows\sysnative C:\Windows\System32
Note: change the drive letter based on which drive Windows is installed.