Update the partition type of Disk as MBR where the system volume is present in either the source workload or the image. Use Export and Import of UI options or OFX Browser to edit the XML.
To support moving Source UEFI workloads to BIOS based physical machine, follow the below steps.
1. Export source machine as XML using Migrate client.
2. Edit the XML file using Text Editor
3. Locate and correct the property "partitionTableType" as "MBR" for the "DiskDrive" that has system partition present and Save the changes.
3. Import the XML back into Migrate Server using Client.
4. Run X2P conversion.
1. Search "windowsDirectory" tag and get the System Drive Letter (For example: "C:").
2. Search the volume using the drive letter.
3. Get the partition name from the volume found in Step 2. (For Example: \disk0\partition3\)
4. Search for "DiskDrive" with the partition name found in Step 3.