Novell GroupWise Messenger
How to remove a user from Novell Messenger.
1) In ConsoleOne, open the properties of the user you want to remove from the messenger system.
2) Select the Novell Messenger tab.
3) Uncheck the "Enable Novell Messenger services" option and apply the changes.
4) Restart the Messaging Agent (restart the service on Windows server or rcnovell-nmma restart on Linux).
5) The next time other user's login they will be prompted to remove the deleted user from their contact list if they wish.
Note: The restart is not necessary if you wait long enough. The Messaging Agent will eventually reread eDirectory or the LDAP server and notice that the user has been removed.