Novell ZENworks Configuration Management 11.2.3a Content
Novell ZENworks Configuration Management 11.2.3a MU1
Novell ZENworks Configuration Management 11.2.3a MU1 Content
Novell ZENworks Configuration Management 11.2.4
Novell ZENworks Configuration Management 11.2.4 Content
For example zman ssrcrs /devices/servers/sat-01 Imaging to remove the imaging content replication settings for the satellite server sat-01.
After executing the command it is reported that the operation was successful, as seen below:
Successfully removed satellite server content replication setting from device "/devices/servers/sat-01".
However when checking the content replication settings again using the command zman sslcrs /devices/servers/sat-01 it shows that the content replication setting is still present and was not removed.
Please report any problems encountered when using this Patch, by using the feedback link on this TID.Workaround: the content replication setting can be removed using ZENworks Control Center, ZCC.
- Log into ZCC
- Browse to Configuration
- Under Server Hierarchy click on the arrow next to the primary server where the satellite server belongs to
- Put the checkbox in front of the satellite server where the content replication setting should be modified
- Click Action and Configure Satellite Servers.
- Click on Configure next to the Content satellite server role
- Select the content replication setting that should be removed and click Remove to complete the action