- Users not properly importing.
- Users not being added.
- From Roles and Tasks select Directory Administration | Modify Object
- Select an individual user object
- From the General tab, select Other
- Verify that uniqueID is in the Valued Attributes list.
- If not, add it from the Unvalued Attributes list.
- Select the + icon to add an item
- Provide the user's CN or userID and Select OK
- Select OK
- Select Apply to save changes
Note: This can also be modified in ConsoleOne from the user's properties | Other tab.
Option B: To batch resolve this with LDIF see NetIQ Cool Solutions - Add missing uniqueID attribute.