NetIQ PlateSpin Recon
This article describes the steps to follow on how to restore the Backed-up MS SQL 2005/2008 SP2 or SQL Express 2008 R2 Enterprise Database in PlateSpin Recon Server.
1. Launch SQL Management Studio and connect to the server.
2. Make sure that the same database name does not exist prior to the restore.
3. Right-click the Databases node in the tree on the left.
4. Select Restore Database.
5. Specify the new name for the database in the To Database field.
6. Select From Device.
7. Click on the '...' button.
8. Click Add and select the file that contains the backup required to be restored.
9. Click OK.
10. Select the check box next to the database backup set that required to be restored. Only one set should be selected.
11. Click Options in the list on the left.
12. Make sure that the location where the database files will be created is correct. Change the location if necessary.
13. Click OK.