NetIQ PlateSpin Recon
This article provides instructions on how to turn off User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 2008 or Windows 2008 R2 servers.
1. Click Start and go to Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, click User Accounts.
3. In the User Accounts window, click User Accounts.
4. In the User Accounts tasks window, click Turn User Account Control on or off.
5. (Conditional) If UAC is currently configured in Admin Approval Mode, the User Account Control message is displayed. Click Continue.
6. Clear the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box, and click OK.
7. Click Restart Now to immediately apply the change, or click Restart Later and close the User Accounts tasks window to apply the change the next time you restart your system.
UAC prevents the executable from starting.