PTF 1C04054 resolves an issue with NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries where Remote Request Management (RRM) transactions and collected entries have '*NA' or blank IP addresses for TCP/IP connections. When this issue occurs, Security Solutions for iSeries lists erroneous IP address information in the following areas:
- Incoming Address column in Transactions Reports
- Network column in the Collection Report
- Network column in the Work with Collected Entries screen
Remote Request Management (RRM) transactions and collected entries have â*NAâ or blank IP addresses for TCP/IP connections.
- Supersedes: 1C04001, 1C04033, 1C04037, 1C04041, 1C04052
- This PTF requires PSCOMMON 8.1.0 and V5R3M0 or later.
- For more information about this PTF, or to download the PTF, go to the NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries Hotfixes Web site.