How do I apply or update my NetIQ Domain Migration Administrator (DMA) software license?
How do I apply or update the license key in Domain Migration Administrator (DMA)?
How do I upgrade my DMA license key?
How do I upgrade my trial DMA license key to a permanent DMA license key?
To install or upgrade your DMA license:
1. Launch DMA.
2. Select Domain Migration Administrator in the left hand pane.
3. Right click Domain Migration Administrator.
4. Select View.
5. Select About Domain Migration Administrator.
6. Click the Upgrade License button.
7. Browse to the license file (*.lic).
8. Click Open.
Here are some additional methods of installing/upgrading a Domain Migration Administrator/Server Consolidator license:
- Go to a command prompt and type the following command:
Domain Migration Administrator (DMA) will present a dialog box that will allow you to browse to the location of the new license file. Select the license file and click OK.
- Browse to the DMA installation directory (\Program Files\NetIQ\DMA) and double-click licinstall.exe. DMA will present a dialog box that will allow you to browse to the license file.
- Run Setup.exe from the DMA installation files and choose the option to upgrade the license.
Note: You cannot reinstall a trial license or install a trial license over a permanent license.