How do I apply or update the license key in Secure Password Administrator (SPA)?
How do I upgrade my SPA license key?
How do I upgrade my trial SPA license key to a permanent SPA license key?
Updating your license requires a restart of the NetIQ SPA service. During the time the SPA service is stopped, the Admin and Self-Service sites are unavailable.
To update your Secure Password Administrator license:
- Log on with an administrator account to the Secure Password Administrator Web server computer.
- Click Start | Programs | NetIQ Administration | Secure Password Administrator | Update License.
- If you want to view the currently installed license, click View Installed License.
- On the SPA License Installer window, specify the location of the license key file you received from your sales representative. You can use Browse to locate your license key file.
- If you want to view the license you specified in Step 4 before installing it, click View.
- Click Install.
- Ensure your license information reflects your updated license by clicking View Installed License.
- Click Close.