NetIQ Access Governance Suite
The revocation completion panel contains detailed information on each revocation request contained in the certification in which you are working.
The revocation progress table contains the following information:
- Status - The status of the revocation request.
- Recipient - The recipient of the revocation request.
- Requestor- The certifier that started the revocation process for the specified item.
- Type - The type of revocation expected, either automatic or work item.
- Expiration - The end date for the revocation period specified when the certification schedule was created.
- Details - Detailed information about the revocation request including the item being removed and the user to whom it is assigned.