NetIQ Access Governance Suite
The list is comprised of all of the roles that make up this certification. This list is only available for Role Composition certifications. Role Membership certifications display on the worksheet or identity view.
Do one of the following:
- Click on a role to view detailed information.
- Right-click on a role and select Delegate to delegate the certification for the selected role to a different approver.
- Right-click on any item that is displaying the attention required, or star, icon to handle a revocation challenge or review the decision made by a certifier to whom this item was delegated.
- Select multiple roles using the selection boxes in the left-most column and select the appropriate action from the Select Bulk Action drop-down list at the bottom of the page. Use the multi-select box at the top of the column to select multiple roles at one time.
The default role list contains the following information:
The name of the role being certified for composition.
The status of the certification for the specific role. Possible statuses are:
- Open - action is required on this role before this certification is considered complete.
- Complete - certification of this role is complete.
- Delegated - certification for one or more role or profile belonging to this role has been delegated to another approver. That approver has not yet taken action on the delegated request.
- Returned - the certification request for this role was delegated and returned with no action being taken.
Select Bulk Action
A list of the actions you can perform on multiple roles. The items that appear in this list are dependent on system settings defined during product configuration. The bulk actions correspond to the actions taken on individual roles.