The Certification Report filter enables you to control the number of items displayed in the certification list. You can use any combination of filters.
Define a filter and click Filter to update the certification list. Click Reset to repopulate the list with all items included in this certification request.
The following filters are available:
- Open - action is required on this item before this certification request is considered complete.
- Completed - certification of this item is complete. Requesting revocation moves the state to complete as well.
- Delegated - access certification for the item has been delegated to another approver. - OR - One or more entitlement or policy violation belonging to the identity has been delegated to another approver. That approver has not yet taken action on the delegated certification request.
- Waiting Review - action was taken on a delegated certification request and that action is now awaiting your review.
- Returned - the certification request for this item was delegated and returned with no action being taken.
- Challenged - a revocation request was challenged by the affected user and that challenge must be acted upon before the item is complete.
- Yes - show only those identities with identity or entitlement information that has changed since the last certification.
- No - show only those identities with identity and entitlement information that has not changed since the last certification.
Note: Some options are dependent on the certification type and Access Governance Suite configuration settings and might not be available in all certifications.
Unless you specify multiple filters of the same type, the filters are inclusive, only items matching all of the criteria specified are displayed in the list. For example, if you filter by First Name John and Last Name Doe, only identities with the name John Doe are included in the list.
If you specify multiple filters of the same type, First Name John and First Name Joe. Identical filter types are controlled with an OR statement and both values are returned.
Select a filter from the Filter by: drop-down list and a value to associate with that filter from the drop-down list to the right. The value field contains all the valid options for the filter selected.
- Certification Properties:
- Additional Entitlements Detected - select yes or no to return all identities that have or do not have additional entitlements.
- Continuous State - returns items in the state specified, certified, certification required, or overdue.
- Item Type - returns items of the type selected, for example policy violations or additional entitlements.
- Next Continuous Change - returns items that will change state on, before, or after the specified date.
- Role - returns all identities that have the entitlements that make up the Role specified.
- Policy Violations Detected - select yes or no to return all identities that have or do not have policy violation detected.
- Identity Properties:
- First Name - returns all identities with the first name selected.
- Last Name - returns all identities with the last name selected.
- Location - returns all identities with the location value selected.
- Organization - returns all identities with the organization value selected.
- Risk Score - returns all identities with the minimum risk score value specified.
- Account Properties:
- Account properties are defined during system configuration and might be any account attribute from any application configured to work with Access Governance Suite.
- Additional Entitlements:
- The Additional Entitlements list contains all of the applications containing additional entitlements assigned to identities in the certification. Specify an application and use the drop-down list to the right to select the specific entitlement and value of interest.