- Document ID:7011026
- Creation Date:12-Jul-2010
- Modified Date:19-Oct-2012
© Micro Focus.
- You should only break a lock if you think the lock was left behind by accident.Â
- To do this, go into the console and issue the command: Â breakLocks Identity
- ***Breaking locks that are merited can negatively affect other processes such as refresh or aggregation tasks.
- The default expiration for locks is one hour.
- The lock timeout for aggregation and refresh tasks are configurable in the XML:Â <entry key='lockTimeout' value='300'/>
where the value is the number of seconds to wait before expiring.
Feedback service temporarily unavailable. For content questions or problems, please contact Support.