Novell iPrint for Linux
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 (OES 2) Linux Support Pack 3
Google docs fail to print when using iPrint.
The following error can be seen by accessing the printer agent on the psmstatus page:
LPR Error from LprSendControlFile(): 104 - Connection reset by peer
Print job names larger than 255 characters fail to print.
Change the gateway load string to RAW using the steps below:
- Login to the psmstatus page from a web browser.
#https://<iPrint Server IP or DNS>/psmstatus
- Click on the printer in question.
- Click on Configuration options and change the gateway load string.
iprintgw PORT=LPR HOSTADDRESS=22.214.171.124 PRINTERNAME=PASSTHROUGH
iprintgw PORT=RAW HOSTADDRESS=172.25.120.23
- Select Apply and then click the back button.
- Click apply and to shutdown the printer and then apply again to start the printer back up.
Printing should now be working as designed.