When attempting to discover a source workload the following error appears and job fails:
This error can also be seen in the diagnostic for the failed job
1. In the Migrate client click Tools and select PlateSpin Migrate Server Settings...
2. Add a new network.
3. Select the new network and click Ok
4. Discover the source workload and any appropriate targets in the new network
1. Uninstall PlateSpin Migrate Server using Add/Remove Programs
2. Install PlateSpin Migrate Server. If data was exported prior to uninstalling PlateSpin Migrate Server, do not import it.
This issue is caused by corruption of machine data in the Default network.
When discovering targets in the new network they should either be new targets or should be removed from the Default network (through undiscovery or deletion), to avoid the "machine already discovered" error.