When using the "Remove Workload" function the job is never executed or when attempting to add a workload a message is seen indicating that the workload already exists.
The following steps must be followed on the PlateSpin Protect Server or PlateSpin Forge Management VM:
1. Run the following executable:
..\PlateSpin Protect Server\bin\PlateSpin.Browser.exe
D:\Program Files\PlateSpin Forge Server\bin\PlateSpin.Browser.exe
2. Click Connect, then Ok
3. Expand Networks, then Default, then Machines
4. Locate the workload that needs to be removed. Right-click and select "View Source"
5. Copy the data found between the <id> and </id> tags
6. Open a new browser window or tab and navigate to localhost/platespinmigrate
7. Click the first "here" link
8. Click the "MachineWebService" link
9. Click the "DeleteMachine" link
10. Paste the data from step 5 into the text box and click Invoke. If the new browser window or tab finishes loading and is completely blank, the command completed successfully.
Use the following steps only if the steps in Solution 1 do not resolve the issue or if there is an exception when invoking the DeleteMachine web service:
1. Open the SQL Management Studio and connect to the PLATESPINDB instance
2. Expand Databases -> ofx -> Programmability -> Stored Procedures
3. Right-click on dbo.DeleteDevice and select Execute Stored Procedure...
4. In the Value field enter the id used in Solution 1, surrounded by single quotes. It should look like this:
5. Click Ok
Verify if the workload has been removed from the Workloads page. If not, follow the steps in TID 7008616