- Gather useful iPrint troubleshooting and configuration information
- Help recreate certificates that may have expired or are bad
- Printer Driver Auto Association
- Receive notification when a print manager goes down
- Duplicate your iPrint environment
- Keep two identical iPrint systems synchronized
iPrint Info Gathering Tool
The iPrintInfo plugin gathers iPrint-related information to help in troubleshooting iPrint issues.
Certificate Re-creation script
Printer Driver Auto Association Tool for iPrint
The Printer Driver Auto Association Script for iPrint allows you to associate print drivers to all iPrint printers of a specific manufacturer or make/model quickly and easily.
iPrint Notification Script
The iPrint Notification Script will detect when both the Driver Store and Print Manager become unavailable. Notification options include text messaging or email. The script will also attempt to restart the print services to get it operational.
iPrint Duplication Script
The iPrint Duplication Script (iPrint_Duplication-1.5.sh) reads an OES Linux iPrint server configuration and replicates it to another OES Linux server. This can be run as a migration or to create a fault tolerant backup solution. See KB 7008502 for more information on this tool.
iPrint Sync Script
- create a printer
- delete a printer
- change a print driver association
- upload a new print driver
- change IP address of a printer agent
- change any attribute of a printer agent