Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Pack 1.2
Novell Data Synchronizer Connector for Mobility
Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Pack 1.2 Patch File 1
HTC Thunderbolt cannot open attachments after applying the Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Pack 1.2 Patch File1
Other devices can open attachments just fine
Please follow the steps listed below. These steps should only be followed if the Mobility Server is running Mobility Pack 1.2 Patch File 1
- Please download the patch fix from the link below
- Download htcattach.zip and copy it to a blank directory.
- Open a Terminal to the Mobility server.
- Browse to the directory containing the htcattach.zip.
- Type "unzip htcattach.zip".
- Type "cd /opt/novell/datasync/syncengine/connectors/mobility/lib/device" without the quotes.
- Take a backup of asConstants.pyc, getAttachment.pyc and sync.pyc.
- Replace the contents of the zip file in /opt/novell/datasync/syncengine/connectors/mobility/lib/device.
- Type "rcdatasync restart" to restart all the Data Synchronizer services.
All the new attachments would start working fine. If old attachment needs to be fixed, please re-sync the device from the Mobility Web Admin or re-add the account on the device.