Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 (OES 2) Linux Support Pack 3
Creating iPrint DriverStore using iManager or iprintman results in following error :-
"com.novell.admin.common.exceptions.UniqueSPIException: (Error -628) An object class violation has occurred."
The error message indicates that the issue is with eDirectory Schema. To identify what is wrong perform following steps :-
- Open iMonitor .
- In left Navigation pane click on Schema .
- In left Navigation pane click on Base .
- In left Navigation pane Scroll down till you see iPrintDriverStore and click on it.
- In the Right Window Pane you will see the details of this Class Definition compare this with working iPrint server.
- Similarly verify iPrintManager and iPrintPrinter Class Definition.
- Note down the difference.
- Contact Novell Support for fixing Schema.