Novell GroupWise 8
How to save GroupWise Email to disk.
- Login as user to GroupWise client.
- Create Folder & Move all messages to that folder.
- Make sure there are no duplicate subject line names or files maybe be overwritten.
- These are saved as text document & can be open in word.
- Create folder on your Desktop for Saved Emails.
- In Groupwise highlight emails that you want to save. Right click | click Save as.
- In the save window under current Directory, click the browse button & select the folder where files to be saved.
- Make sure the "Save to Disk" is selected& the "Report file name Conflicts"box is checked.
- Highlight all item to be saved& click on the Save button.
- Do not save the Mime files as these are header only & will not be readable in word.
- When done, the Save window will show items saved.