Novell PlateSpin Protect 10.1
Novell PlateSpin Forge 3.1
This article provides instructions on how to overcome the error Unsupported Workload after a failed or aborted Failback job.
After a failed or aborted Failback job it leaves the target in a state where it cannot be used for future synchronizations. The only option available is to remove the workload.
- Go to the location where PlateSpin is installed and navigate to bin folder to locate PlateSpin.Browser.exe.
- Run PlateSpin.Browser.exe
- Click on connect to provide required credentials and click OK to continue.
- Expand Networks and navigate through Default then Machines.
- Right Click on Machines and select Add Windows Machine.
- Enter the source machine hostname and credentials then click ok.
- Once this discovery job completes, the user interface recovers and appears to be useable again.