Access Control blocks nickname even if the user is allowed
StatusReported to Engineering
Steps to duplicate:
- Open the properties of GWIA.
- Click on Access Control tab | Settings.
- Create a new class of service to prevent smtp service.
- Add the entire domain to the membership of the service.
- Create a new class of service to allow smtp service.
- Add a few users with nicknames from the domain to the membership.
- Apply | OK.
- Send mail to the nickname of the user in the allowed list.
- GWIA log shows "551 Forwarding to remote hosts disabled".
- Sending email to the original email address goes through fine.